For the Modsters

Whatever happened to the excellent looking White scout car mod? Gordon's Preist mod? Or how about Magua's ambitious as hell full Normandy mod?

And while on the subject of mods I am thinking that the wasp and the 40/90mm allied guns could use a real Jenny Makeover. Any takers? Or anyone feeling the same way? Lord General can I get an Amen?

Mord.

Funny you should ask. We're just finishing up testing of the base Priest mod (with US, US Cavalry/Aerial recognition panels, US low-visibility markings and Free French options) and I hope to get it off to Madmatt for posting yet tonight. Don't hold your breath waiting for Madmatt to post it though, he's got quite a backlog of mods waiting. :D

Next in the pipeline are the winter versions, the US camouflaged versions and the DFDR versions.

Gordon

[ 04-27-2001: Message edited by: Gordon ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

The guy doing the White Scout Car was supposed to send me the files for testing, but I have yet to see them. Actually I can't even remember who it was.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can now add to this. Feldgrau has sent me the White Scout Car mod. He's got several versions. A couple US versions, a French version (which looks real nice, comparable to Marco's stuff). He's also got some Commonwealth versions which unfortunately didn't come out too well.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

....He's also got some Commonwealth versions which unfortunately didn't come out too well.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm working on it! smile.gif I still think these are worthwhile... I'm not giving up on them just yet.

If I can't get them right, then I'll post the American / Free French versions to Manx, and post the Commonwealth versions separately later.

I still need to make the tweaks you suggested to the American / Free French versions before I post them. Plus, I still need to let Old Dog take the shots. It shouldn't be too much longer now. Then, on to the Sexton...

Regards,

MSP

[ 04-29-2001: Message edited by: Feldgrau ]