Website and Mod Databases

Here I am, reading through the forum (seeing as the chat is down) and notice people looking for an index of what is available and where, in regards to mods and websites.

So I get to thinking (yes, it does happen) maybe I should put something together, seeing as I already check all the websites weekly to find new scenarios. It couldn't be that much more work, could it?

The answer is YES, it could, and would be a ton of work. BUT...if there is enough demand, and some (a lot of?) help from the webmasters, I think I could manage to pull it off.

Let me know what you think here, and I'll make a decision.

Harv

------------------

Get The CM Scenario Database Here: http://wbr.thegamers.net/boots_tracks/index.asp

[This message has been edited by Harv (edited 02-06-2001).]

Since the A*L Site is gone. Where are we to find the Mod and Unit Databases? I was a fool and did'nt download them when I had the opportunity. Can someone point me in the right direction or email me the spreadhseet?

Thanx again,

No anna Kournikova pics please!

Originally posted by Hawkmek:

Since the A*L Site is gone. Where are we to find the Mod and Unit Databases? I was a fool and did'nt download them when I had the opportunity. Can someone point me in the right direction or email me the spreadhseet?

Thanx again,

No anna Kournikova pics please!

I emailed you the file. Kinda big(2.5MB)

------------------

Later, Dave