School shooting, read this please.

Guest Muslim_Bob

Guest Muslim_Bob

I find it amusing when American schools question violence such as this, they make comments like; "I can't believe this happend", or "Shocking", and "Who would have thought this was possible", gibrish. Schools blame anything and everything to cover for themselves when really it's the schools that are to blame, schools mold you in the early years of your life all the way to adulthood but sadly they are very corrupt these days.

During the 70's and before schools were hard, people took school seriously and it took hard work to achieve success and in the end you didn't really become "smart" but you became disciplined, and there was a sence of order to your life coming from that discipline, the hard work created discipline and discipline should always be primary in American schools, these days it's not.

Children lives start in school and this is a very crucial period in a childs life. You can easly find problems here. American schools teach the wrong things, in Europe kids are learning manners and rights from wrongs but American children are learning the alphabet yet they read at a 5th grade level in highschool anyhow, pathetic. European students learn to read from the parents, the schools there are heavy on discipline instead of reading and writing skills which are the responsability of parents. Why do you think these days American schools are so heavy in reading skills anyhow? Because American parents have gotten lazy, they don't praptice reading with their kids or teaching them Mathamatics as much as past generations, they just send their kids to school and expect everything to be taken care of but the only thing being taken care of in American school is basic reading skills, from kindergarden to the 12th grade American students are learning how to read instead of being disciplined, dear God this is laughable. Just remember that Discipline creates order. I speek from experience, I just graduated from highschool last year and I KNOW for a fact that it's primarily the schools fault, I know it with a passion, there is so much NOTHING going on at these schools, almost nothing valuable is being taught, getting that Highschool deploma was the most effortless/dissapointing thing I've done in my life, all I had to do was sleep in class to obtain it (luckily I learned useful things by myself).

One last thing, just take a look at Japanese schools, their schools are the most heavily disciplined schools in the world and the students respect their parents, respect their neighbors and even strangers and the violence I'm sure is low.

Before he does, I'd like to say that you have made a very wise observation for one so young Muslim_Bob. You are directly on target! Schools haven't been the same since they neutered the ability of teachers to discipline their students. This current plight is our own fault! The ACLU being the major culprit! Congatulations Liberal Americans! You're to blame!

HI MOM!!

smile.gif

------------------

All CM All the time!

The Dogs of War CM Club

http://members.tripod.com/johnnocmdow/

It is not only the schools Bob. In the United States it has become illegal for parents to discipline their children. It is common for some kids to even threaten their parents with having them put in jail if they do not get their way.

A call to authorities from an upset child with any type of complaint, true or false, invariably launches a huge, lengthy and often costly investigation. The parent (or parents) is immediately put into the position of having to go along with the system or face a break up of the family unit by the state.

[This message has been edited by Abbott (edited 03-25-2001).]

Guest KwazyDog

Sorry, but I find it rather inappropriate to start up a topic a few minutes after a moderator locked it down for being off topic. There are many other forums on the net where this sort of topic may be welcome, and I'd suggest taking this topic there. Please do not start this topic again as it is off topic, not related to Combat Mission and isnt suitable for our forum, not to mention the fact it will just start a flame war.

Unfortuantely continued disregard for our wishes will force us to take stronger measures than simply locking the thread.

Dan