MOD: Wespe/Marders/75 & 50 AT guns

View?u=1437394&a=10778010&p=42613403&Sequence=0&res=high

For those who like the panzer gray kinda look, a few have asked me to keep doing this color scheme, the above was sent off to Mojo's Combat Mission.

They share numerous files, so they have been packaged as a group. Yes, the camo scheme is from the original CMBO vehicles. The two tone gray of the Marder III and Wespe is very similiar to that found in "The WWII Tank Guide by Jim Winchester" pg. 31

Out.

Nice indeed! where can one find those beauties?

Personally I like those grey tones a lot... but before having enough I have tried to gather same kind of mods to have great conversion depending on my feelings for a fight. Some camo mods from both sides in one set and sand mods for another day - I like my units in unision.

------------------

Aki

aka Deathdealer (the Blitz)

As I have a colour monitor, I am now leaning toward well done mods (grey is a colour).* And I am waiting patiently for these to be posted.

*Out of curiosity, why does someone post something like what I refer to? Minor trolling? Previous personality conflicts?

Originally posted by -E:

As I have a colour monitor, I am now leaning toward well done mods (grey is a colour).* And I am waiting patiently for these to be posted.

*Out of curiosity, why does someone post something like what I refer to? Minor trolling? Previous personality conflicts?

No it is not trolling. I have seen some grey mods that are great. They look completely real. However, they are hard to see and since this is a game and a colourful one at that, I prefer more colour in my mods.

This shade of grey is not that drap compared to some I have seen.

Thx

GB

-E, I had the same thought as you and I don't think GB will ever get the point.

My observations of the greyed vehicles are from what I understand the early war vehicle (which I am assuming these are supposed to be)were a solid grey, no tiger striping or dot patterns, and the crosses very large. In fact, I think that the crosses started getting smaller when the Germans realized that they made perfect crosshairs for enemy guns.

Nit-picking aside, bfamily33 does great work. I have several of this mods saved for a future project.

MikeT

Originally posted by -E:

GB, you've missed the point of my question. (why does someone point out they're not going to use a mod, for whatever reason.)

There's a very, very thin trace of codescension on this board, whether its inferring that using gridded grass makes you some kind of gamey lowlife or that using grey mods foolishly underutilizes the rendering power of today's color monitors.

You can't tell some people what they "know".

Just dont take it personally.

BTW, I like swapping in a grey mod now and then.