YA small request for CM2

Ok, you can all put your flamethrowers down, I was going to name the thread after my request, but after you see what it is you might agree that what I chose is better.

BTS, would it be possible to implement the ability to choose units by clicking anywhere on their path/target lines during the orders phase?

Quite often I'll accidently click on the ground or elsewhere and I'll have to scroll back and find the unit I want to give orders to from among all the other path lines.

Until my hand/eye coordination gets better, I think this would be a useful feature.

Gyrene

Guest PondScum

I'll second this as a problem with the CMBO interface - and in my alter-ego suggested a fix a while back, which was a "reselect last unit" key. So when you're plotting a sequence of moves for a unit, and you accidentally click the wrong thing and lose focus, you just press this key and whammo, you're back in control of the unit. Sure would save a lot of time having to scroll back, find the unit, select it, and then scroll back to the last waypoint...

"Reselect last unit" as a keyboard shortcut is an obvious feature. Great idea :cool:

I have a few other keyboard shortcut wishes that I can recall on the spot:

Play/Pause

Start

Rewind <<

Forward >>

Done (might be dangerous though)

[ 05-10-2001: Message edited by: Robert Olesen ]