WWIIOL isnt turning out, CM looks good...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Raketenpanzerbüchse:

Yeah! I hope I can play this weekend! My wife is gonna kill me...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh dear another CM widow in the making. Maybe she should get in touch with my wife/widow for a social life :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Raketenpanzerbüchse:

I decided not to get WWIIOL, to many people are very upset with major issues that probably will not be fixed anytime soon. Grand idea tho, too bad.

I remember this game from long ago and the demo looks great! All of you seem fairly happy with the game to so I will order.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean you don't like the FLYING tanks? :D

CM wont be turning me into a Computer Potato the way Ultima Online , EverQuest, and half a dozen other games have. It has a "chess like" quality to it (similar to the Sid Meijer CS games i play) in that , to really play it well i have to work my brain pretty heavy, and after 2 matches or so i need a break. As opposed to the mindless killing of D2 or EverQuest where you can do that for hours on end day over day and never get a headache (or a shower lol)

D guy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Detroit Guy:

CM wont be turning me into a Computer Potato the way Ultima Online , EverQuest, and half a dozen other games have. It has a "chess like" quality to it (similar to the Sid Meijer CS games i play) in that , to really play it well i have to work my brain pretty heavy, and after 2 matches or so i need a break. As opposed to the mindless killing of D2 or EverQuest where you can do that for hours on end day over day and never get a headache (or a shower lol)

D guy<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Crap, I tried the wwiiol for about a week and a half and it ultimately bored the crap out of me. Never played everquest or quake or any of those other things though I've heard an awful lot about em from reading that ww2ol board. They sound like they're about the same as ww2ol in its pointless, mindless present condition.

Better watch it, CM DID turn me into a "computer potatoe" as you put it. Impossible to put down.