H-39 Hotchkiss....what's up with them?

Bog

Originally posted by Kanonier Reichmann:

In answer to your topic posed in the form of a question... they're crap! End of story.

I wouldn't even put my mother-in-law in one, it would be too cruel a fate.

Regards

Jim R.

Sorry Jim, I already assigned her to one. Want me to change the assignment to a nice safe Lloyd Carrier?

Hey Slappy! Are you trying to stop me whenver I am pretending to make some constructive stuff to the CM community? I have works to do!!! biggrin.gif

FYI, Your daring turn is sent before this message is posted. Enjoy.

Griffin.

------------------

"When you find your PBEM opportents too hard to beat, there is always the AI."

"Can't get enough Tank?"

Originally posted by GriffinCheng+:

Hey Slappy! Are you trying to stop me whenver I am pretending to make some constructive stuff to the CM community? I have works to do!!! biggrin.gif

FYI, Your daring turn is sent before this message is posted. Enjoy.

Griffin.

Sorry -- did not realize you were being constructive -- you should title your posts smile.gif. Anyway -- further insults are going to be on the Peng thread.

Guest Mikey D

For such an unpretensious little bugger the H-39 certainly got a lot of use! There are photos of it in the Balkans, in Italy, in Paris on Liberation Day. I'm not positive, but it might have even been in Vichy French hands facing the U.S. landing in N.Africa.

In CM the H-39 can easily hole a Sherman's side armor if the commander's brave enough to get close enough. Allied infantry do not much like it either.