The Case of the Mystery .bmp's

I had noticed them earlier, and yes, or rather, no, they didn't make it, but the pics are still there.

I think the 'Activate flag' thingy is actually in the game, but I never got it to work properly. But that could of course be because it isn't. In, I mean. :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gyrene:

Have a look at .bmp's 1624, 1627 and 1634... "Dig In", "Activate Flag" and "Scout" .

Perhaps commands that didn't make the final version of the game?

Hmmmmm

Gyrene<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dig in is in the game... but only defenders can dig in... its for tanks. And This feature can only be used in the set up . Its an option... which is up to the scenario designer.

[ 07-29-2001: Message edited by: Panzerman ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Juju:

I had noticed them earlier, and yes, or rather, no, they didn't make it, but the pics are still there.

I think the 'Activate flag' thingy is actually in the game, but I never got it to work properly. But that could of course be because it isn't. In, I mean. :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the mythical activate flag with bogus flags. heard so much about it i just set up a test scenario in 5 minutes. choose 2 dynamic flags. choose "attacker chooses" or something like that. the play the scenario as the attacker side. pick the highest ranking officer and right click to get the activate flag command. then click at base of flag you choose. it works!