Vote for your favorite mods!

The "War Room" mod is the hands down best for seeing every nook and cranny from view 4. It's a big help with keyhole LOS too. Hull down is no problem, even from view 4. Do you want to assess terrain quickly and accurately? Get the "War Room" terrain mod. It ain't pretty, but it's good.

WARNING: Use of the "War Room" terrain mod for more than two weeks results in an inability to return to the pretty mods. You will be doomed to stare at it forever because you won't like the lack of easily accessible terrain info you get with the pretty mods.

I'm not plugging my mod. I'm just bumping this for Gyrene. :D

Treeburst155 out.

[ 11-29-2001: Message edited by: Treeburst155 ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> I'm not plugging my mod. I'm just bumping this for Gyrene. <hr></blockquote>

Hey, lobby all you want! :D

Some well known modders have not received any votes which is very surprising.

From what I see so far most of you have good taste. ;)

Gyrene

[ 11-29-2001: Message edited by: Gyrene ]</p>

Let me get this straight, I have to hunt down every mod artists name, 2 for each catagory, AND then e-mail them to you? I don't know, it's raining here in San Fran, and since I'm an artist... I think I'm just going to heat up with a laté and perhaps clean my bong, hence, depriving me of the time necessary to vote.

Or perhaps I'll vote.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Amidst_Void:

I think I'm just going to heat up with a laté and perhaps clean my bong, hence, depriving me of the time necessary to vote. <hr></blockquote>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Amidst_Void in another infamous thread: lattes aren't my fav. Actually, I don't like coffee, makes my stomach hurt. That's very stereotypical of you though. <hr></blockquote>

This man is full of scandalous lies and deceit!!! Don't let him near the ballots!!!