Top 10 Reasons Why PENG Challenges are a Waste of Server Space

10. PENG is a mythical creature created from the copulation of a Hamster and a Jackalope. We all know you can't challenge mythical creatures.

9. People who read and post to the challenges are wasting valuable game playing time.

8. Brittney Spears does not read the PENG challenges (I hate to disappoint those born since 1985).

7. Challenging PENG does not get you a free copy of CMBB.

6. PENG's favorite game is Trophy Bass Fishing (not CMBO).

5. It's the truth Damnit.......

4. Madmatt has to spend time monitoring each challnge rather than working on CMBO or CMBB.

3. The rules do not make sense.

2. No post has ever contained anything that could pass as wit.

The number 1 reason why all PENG challenges are a waste of server space.......

1. None of you are worthy of challenging much less playing anything more than a hummingbird with an Commodore 64.

Please keep BTS happy and post this kind of thing IN the Peng Thread. That's what it's for.

And as for Roborat and chums... I was about to point out that your resurrection of the old thread was going to lead to this kind of thing, but Madmatt arrived just as I was intimating that he would. Yet again, some of us feel the need to surrender our self-control and expect BTS to force it back upon us, thus confirming the anti-Peng camp's beliefs...

10 reasons why this trolling sack of ****e should be pummeled.

10. Olebooya, the same sound like a Norweigan talking about ice fishing.

9. Reading this utter tripe is taking away valuable time from both the MBT and CM.

8. Brittany may not play CM, but she will love a guy who can master his pentetrator.

7. No but given Peng copious amounts of alcohol and you can take his copy of CMBB

6. Peng's favorite game is actually Smear the Queer, you volunteering to hold the football?

5. Moller, you know you die in the end don't you?

4. Actually you dolt, he spends more time regulating, "KIA BMPS NEEDED...Flame away!" The Cess is self-regulating.

3. Seanachaiapparently you used a polysyllabic word in the rules post. You know the SSN's are so easily discouraged.

2. He's got us there, apparently we need to post wit fellow kaniggits. L1k S0mE D1sss! w00t!

The number 1 reason olebooya should be drawn and quartered.

1. BTS loves us, because the understand the means, motive, and wit behind the Pool you nimrod!

And now as the cold steel lock approaches I say to thee....

Hi MOM!

Originally posted by Panzerman:

[qb]Let the like Peng people have there fun... that what I alwas say. :D

I would give 10 ideas why this thread is a wast of server space, but I am to lazy.

QUOTE]

Cuz I said so...

[ 07-24-2001: Message edited by: Madmatt ]