Scenario advice please.

Thanks for the replies

I have actually played a number (and reviewed them) of the scenarios available at the Scenario Depot.

What I was hoping to find was any recent additions to the already excellent stock of scenarios to save going through A-Z again.

So any new big battles (apart from the one mentioned above which I will check out)?

Thanks

A.E.B

I guess I won't be modest also. I'll suggest my "Minsk June 1941" scenario or if you want to try an operation "Break at Glukhov". Minsk is an early war armored assault /ME as German panzer troops attempt to seize a crucial bridge during the encirclement of Minsk. Soviet forces battered by the blitzkrieg are hastily regrouped and thrust into battle to thwart the enemy advance. I think its a lot of fun (of course) smile.gif

Glukhov is a ficticious op based on the collapse of Army Group Center in summer of 44.

Give it a twirl, both are at the Scenario Depot.

All best

Patrick

Franko's "Tank Warning" is a huge heavy metal bloodbath, an operation: July 12 '43 - the 11th Pz vs. the 6th Tank Corp - it can be found in B & T's Kursk Pack as well as "Opening Moments", another biggy. Also check out Winecape's posting on this thread re: "Botrytis" - it's a big baby too, I'm going over my setup now for it.