Number of Grenades in PZ VI E

Hi all, again!

Yesterday i read a book, titled "The Tigers are comming!", it is new release, concentrated to the Tiger-Tank (PZ VI E) at the east-front from 1942-1945.

There is written, that the Tiger E has 99 grenades as ammunition store - well, i didn´t play CMBO for a long time now, (but it is still on my HD, and i will play again soon), so i don´t know the number of AT/HE-shells, but is this number correct???

Any answer would be very kind! (i´m in the office now, so i can´t have a look by myself).

Greetings from Germany

Jochen

Hi again! smile.gif

Thanks a lot for your answers.

This book is about the sPzAbt. 502, who was sometimes under command of several Divisions. Yes, it was also a part of the LAH. So, this could be the reason, that there are 99 shells/grenades in the PZ VI E.

Another strange thing is, that the author often describes, that the tanks are driving into/trough forests. Well, perhaps those forests in russia are most (i don´t know the english word now, but in german it is smile.gif "Birkenwälder". Will this be simulated in CMBB? Are those trees less stable to tanks?

All in all, this book isn´t a great one, i have the feeling that sometimes the author writes about things, he didn´t know. But, very intersting, he had personally contact to some Tank-aces like Bölter, Jaehde, comrades of Wittmann.... .

O.k., looking forward to some grognard-answers. (sorry for my lausy english)

Many Greetings from Germany

Jochen smile.gif