BACK IN STOCK???????

Guest Big Time Software

Man, you sure spotted that quickly! I don't think the new HTML pages were even cold when you spotted 'em biggrin.gif

Yes, we are officially back in stock. All backorders were shipped out today. I am in the process of sending out an email to our Email list and the Press folks.

Thanks

Steve

Guest Big Time Software

Just to add... CD-ROM contains 1.11 and the manual is the latest version, updated with TCP/IP info and all patch feature improvements/tweaks.

Steve

er. i must be especially dense today

i can't find a 1.11

1.12? yah, works great if i don't close assault halftracks smile.gif

1.1? downloaded that, no problem

however, despite various people mentioning 1.11 in several threads, i can't find it at ftp.battlefront.com or anywhere else

so am i missing something or did some people's fingers twitch?

Praise the Lord and pass the amunition!!! I just checked my mail box, I have a WEB cam set up to look at it so I don't miss your delivery, not there yet but I'm sure it will be soon. It's 05:00 here and my wife is mad as hell that I'm jumping around and hollering like a kid at Christmas biggrin.gif Send it to me first please??? PLEASE oh PLEASE oh PLEASE.....

Originally posted by DekeFentle:

Praise the Lord and pass the amunition!!! I just checked my mail box, I have a WEB cam set up to look at it so I don't miss your delivery, not there yet but I'm sure it will be soon. It's 05:00 here and my wife is mad as hell that I'm jumping around and hollering like a kid at Christmas biggrin.gif Send it to me first please??? PLEASE oh PLEASE oh PLEASE.....

Pity to see those poor waiting would-be CMers...You should have bought it MUCH sooner !!

Guest Madmatt

Originally posted by elementalwarre:

er. i must be especially dense today

i can't find a 1.11

1.12? yah, works great if i don't close assault halftracks smile.gif

1.1? downloaded that, no problem

however, despite various people mentioning 1.11 in several threads, i can't find it at ftp.battlefront.com or anywhere else

so am i missing something or did some people's fingers twitch?

Yeah I figured some people would get a little mixed up by all this.

Here is how it plays out.

v1.1 was the first official patch with TCP support it is also referred to by its full name v1.11. This is also the version on the newest batch of CD's.

v1.12 is the very latest patch and was released last week to the public.

The new manual is really just a bunch of typos, improved Troubleshooting guide and the same documentation that is already included in the patch, notably the "Internet How to Guide" written by yours truly.

Madmatt

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 02-16-2001).]