Show off, folks: Let's see your picture!

Guest *Captain Foobar*

Binkie...that is the funniest damn thing I have ever seen here...

Rommel22, I have to disagree with you...You have some major competition on your hands, because I am a sexy bitch!

View?u=1475386&a=11213024&p=39242631

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rommel22

No, you're not!

You look like a Freak,

you look like some kinda of a ..... prison B*tch or something.

Sorry to tell you the truth!

------------------

Rommel22's War Diarys site.

http://rommel22diarys.homestead.com/MyPage1.html

"I saw 5 Germans walking down the side of the road, so I followed them for a few yard to get closer. Then I shot them! Later that day I found out the war has been over for a few weeks." - someone

After 45 minutes I concede failure. Yahoo does not seem to want to direct link to my pic. If anyone can be bothered seeing what I look like check out: http://au.photos.yahoo.com/bc/xrayzed

Incidentally, I like a good tank shot as much as the next guy, but for what it's worth, I reckon the best piccie is Miles.Osborne's. That shot with his 3 yo daughter is just gorgeous. smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Brian Rock (edited 02-18-2001).]

Guest Rommel22

Like i said, Thanx.

I know it!!!

true, true!!!! I am modest as can be!

------------------

Rommel22's War Diarys site.

http://rommel22diarys.homestead.com/MyPage1.html

"I saw 5 Germans walking down the side of the road, so I followed them for a few yard to get closer. Then I shot them! Later that day I found out the war has been over for a few weeks." - someone

Originally posted by Space Thing:

Here ya go guys. A drawing is the best that I can do. A photo would be classified.

sorry space thing, you need yr pic on a website. try and sign up with photopoint.com or geocities.com, upload yr pic and post the link between the img's

------------------

russellmz,

Self-Proclaimed Keeper for Life of the Sacred Unofficial FAQ.

"They had their chance- they have not lead!" - GW Bush

"They had mechanical pencils- they have not...lead?" - Jon Stewart on The Daily Show

Originally posted by Brian Rock:

I like a good tank shot as much as the next guy, but for what it's worth, I reckon the best piccie is Miles.Osborne's. That shot with his 3 yo daughter is just gorgeous. smile.gif

B]

Cheers Brian it was cute picture.

It must have looked a sight as I skiied her down the mountain bending over and holding her under her arms. So she could at least get the feel of skiing - killed my back though wink.gif

That said she is now approaching 5 and still remembers herself skiing so I guess it was worth it wink.gif

Miles

Guest *Captain Foobar*

From Lawyer:

Cover up, Foobar!!

For the love of God, man, have you no shame? There are children watching!

Hey, you bloated hack, I dont see you posting your unsightly visage here. Show yourself, and open yourself up to abuse as well, and you will be entitled to speak.

When I first saw you I thought " What is this guy running for anyway?"

Ok, here is a pic with me in it taken about 10 or 11 years ago. This was taken on board the USS Florida SSBN 728. The guys you see here were all in the division called "A-Gang." Can you guess which one is me?

28469415.jpg

------------------

Craiger

All your victory flag are belong to me

Originally posted by GunterLund:

If this doesnt work I give up.

hmm I'll give it a try

Moving%20to%20the%20Front.jpg

you webmaster must be on a mac.. heh me too cuz I noticed "Moving%20to%20the%20Front.jpg" the %20 are common for mac files with spaces when tossed up to a server (NT or linux)

----------

www.derkessel.com Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

[This message has been edited by mensch (edited 02-19-2001).]