Peng thread shows up on dod forums!

what hath peng wrought...

we are through the looking glass here people...

my god...(voice of Robert Loggia)

it's the first sign of the apocoylapse!

------------------

russellmz,

Self-Proclaimed Keeper for Life of the Sacred Unofficial FAQ.

"They had their chance- they have not lead!" - GW Bush

"They had mechanical pencils- they have not...lead?" - Jon Stewart on The Daily Show

LOL

"Rape a man's handle", hehheh, he said handle.

Gotta like Sippenhaft's sig though.

Of course, I do not approve of the shameless appropriation of the One, True, Mutha-beautiful Thread.

------------------

Ethan

-----------

"We forbid any course that says we restrict free speech." -- Dr. Kathleen Dixon, Director of Women's Studies, Bowling Green State University

Guest Lord General MB

Soldiers,

The fool will die! I will not stand for this foolishnis! Though I loath the 'Pool, I still feal that it should not be torn forth from its home here at BTS...... I will send a member of the 1rst army to provide justice! (Commander Zippy)

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

LOL

Everybody needs a PENG thread!! This one won't be of the high intellectual quality of the BTS thread but it's about just as on topic. PLUS it's got MrPeng's post which I believe is an official signature and therefore makes it an official PENG thread. My apologies to the literary plagirism on the title, but it seemed appropriate considering the high number of canadians on the forum =)

Cheers

Guest Lord General MB

Soldier,

Go straight to hell you little worm! I hope magots infest your face! I won't stand for this!

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army