CM2 Beta Area?

I noticed this morning that there is now an internal forum labled "Combat Mission 2 Beta Area" with 200+ topics and over 2000 posts. This may have already been discussed, but I wasn't aware that CM2 was that close to going beta. Anyone know what the deal with this is?

Cheers,

Sean

Guest Mad Gunman

To further fan the flames of this thread and try to log on to.Combat Mission 2 ...i noticed the address displayed in the download box on the bottom left corner when logging on the battlefront.com today

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

CombatMission2.com is the secure domain of our new ordering system. No secret there, go to the Products page and you will see the new order pages for all Battlefront.com products.

Madmatt<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bah! More BTS disinformation and maskirovka in action! I tell you it's a secret site where the favored few play CMB2B before the rest of us get to see it! :eek:

Guest Mad Gunman

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>CombatMission2.com is the secure domain of our new ordering system. No secret there, go to the Products page and you will see the new order pages for all Battlefront.com products.

Madmatt

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah me and my wild hallucinations of playing CM2 soon...it will come in due time. :D