Fernando's Latest - a PREVIEW!

Fernando Carrera Buil was kind enough to send me a couple of shots of his current project. Lookin' really sweet, with the usual "Fernando" detail! How long before we this one's released, Fernando?

PzIVPreview13.jpg

The other pic (with skirts)is at Old Dog's CM Central in the Previews section. I've also added a nice shot from Bjorn Johansen to the Combat Photos section.

Thanks to Fernando and Bjorn!

- Old Dog

Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah. I'm one up on ya Bob. Fernando sent me the mono-color mod this morning. It does look *extremely* good. Finally we will have a good hi-res PzIV mod to choose from. The detail on the hull top is astounding. The wheels look great, no pixelization whatsoever. Even the hull side above the tracks looks great. It displays the same detail as the stock texture did except clearer and sharper.

If I understand correctly, Fernando will go ahead and release this mono-color version soon and then a camo version later.

Oh I forgot, I have already whipped up a winter version for it. I have also altered it a little bit (Mainly just brightened it up ) for use with the DFDR stuff.

[ 04-27-2001: Message edited by: Maximus ]