Magua winter terrain ??

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gunnergoz:

I don't recall that it even snows much in the Normandy area, even in deep winter. Anyone have some solid info on this?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you'll find that by winter the war had moved along a little from Normandy smile.gif .

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Firefly:

I think you'll find that by winter the war had moved along a little from Normandy smile.gif .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right, Firefly, by which time the buildings would look less like Norman ones and the regular Magua or other mods would be more appropriate.

Of course, if I'd read the original post more carefully, I'd have noticed that the issue was about terrain standards and not necessarily about a Norman snow variant!

redface.gif:D

[ 07-08-2001: Message edited by: gunnergoz ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gunnergoz:

Of course, if I'd read the original post more carefully, I'd have noticed that the issue was about terrain standards and not necessarily about a Norman snow variant!

redface.gif:D

[ 07-08-2001: Message edited by: gunnergoz ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, confusion reigns (or snows) all round smile.gif .

Soldiers,

I think for some of us (me, specificly) think that the normandy terrain is more like gunners (universal since it looks so very cool). For this reason, i've modded his tree bases to give me auotum tree bases. Of course I'm sure that Magua would do a much better job then me at it, I still like it. So if he made a winter set based on the Normady mod, I would glady DL it.