Super Action Pack™ 4: "Panzermania!"--RELEASED! Screenshots!

Super Action Pack 4: "Panzermania!" will be ready for download as soon as Tom posts it (I sent it Manx, too, but he's on vacation) smile.gif. It contains hi-res replacement files for the German panzer crew, in SIX, count 'em, SIX different versions. They are:

Basic black, Heer and Waffen-SS

black.jpg

Black leather Panzer suit

leather.jpg

Waffen-SS M44 dot camo Panzer wrapper

dot.jpg

AND

Heer and Waffen-SS field grey assault gun/tank destroyer crew uniforms

stug.jpg

BUT WAIT, THAT'S NOT ALL!!!

If you order Super Action Pack™ 4: "Panzermania" now you get, ABSOLUTELY FREE, a hi-res Heer infantry mode with splinter pattern smock and helmet cover that I just have to proclaim MY COOLEST MOD EVER!

heer.jpg

How's THAT for a deal!

:D

Ok, now for the fine print: yes, the camo guy looks funny out of the tank. That's why I included the screenshot. Same goes for the assault gun crew. If you don't like it either don't get your tanks blown up or don't use the mod. Also, the camo set includes textures for a camo cap. Keep in mind that the Panzer dude shares the cap texture with the Volkssturm, but it could look cool on them, depending on personal taste. Also, the camo Heer helmet covers will make all the German helmets and Gebirgsjäger caps look like that, but then you knew that already didn't you.

Coming soon: Super Action Pack™ 5: The British and Friends ;)

[ 08-12-2001: Message edited by: AndrewTF ]

[ 08-12-2001: Message edited by: AndrewTF ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

I like the Black Leather Panzer suit. I think that's the one I'll be using.

I'll also add these to my German Uniform CMMOS Ruleset.

[ 08-12-2001: Message edited by: Maximus ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Max. In response to the question on the thread involving the new camo Heer mod--go ahead and use whatever you want!

smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lassner:

The link to Tom's page (via Battlefront) is down - does anyone have the internet address of his site?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

---------------------------------------------

Here ya go ,but a lot of people have been experiencing problems acessing Tom's site.

I have not had any problems

http://home.nexgo.de/tcmhq/Explorer.html