Russian and Ukrainian fans of CM?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> People there just don't sue each other quite as much as they do in Western countries. So lawyers arent exactly in the highest of demand there, although it is of course a recognized proffesion.[/QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmmm.... Make note to self. 250 million new clients available...

One must also note that the whole dependance on lawyers seen in the USA for example is not mimicked in the former SU and Russia. People there just don't sue each other quite as much as they do in Western countries.

Do, please, make some difference between the US of A and Europe, for starters smile.gif.

Bertram

[ 06-18-2001: Message edited by: Bertram ]

Im sorry Bertram, but since I have lived both in the former SU and the USA, I could make my statements about them. I haven't had the pleasure of living in Europe as of yet, so I can only make assumptions.

Of course, assumptions are rarely correct, so if I was blatantly wrong here, thx for the correction.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bertram:

Do, please, make some difference between the US of A and Europe, for starters smile.gif.

Bertram

[ 06-18-2001: Message edited by: Bertram ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, Bertam, thanks for standing up for our European vassal markets! Dubya luv's 'yall, y'know! Now he even knows where you are.

:D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Skipper:

> So far, the current count is 1. Hooray for

> me!

Count is hereby 2. Double hurray! smile.gif

Or is it 3, counting ciks?

2nd generation emigrants do not apply. Only those who were in the Youth Communist League. :D

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Make it 4. I missed Komsomol by thiiis much.

:D

It looks like by a wild coincidence, me and Ciks are from the same hometown. Imanta-4.

;)