Sound Mods?

Phantom rocker, if you don't like searching for stuff, and then go thru the tedious business of deciding what to to keep and what to throw out, I'm willing to mail you my sound mod compilation, if you want. Has a bit of everything (infantry, tanks, guns, rifles, explosions, 'casualty sounds' and whatnot).

It's my personal preference of course, but I think these particular sounds are coolest. Only 20 megs. Of course I could split it. Send me a mail if interested.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Juju:

Phantom rocker, if you don't like searching for stuff, and then go thru the tedious business of deciding what to to keep and what to throw out, I'm willing to mail you my sound mod compilation, if you want. Has a bit of everything (infantry, tanks, guns, rifles, explosions, 'casualty sounds' and whatnot).

It's my personal preference of course, but I think these particular sounds are coolest. Only 20 megs. Of course I could split it. Send me a mail if interested.<hr></blockquote>

I'm interested, but my mailbox takes only 5 MB.

Are they selfmade, or do have them downloaded

somewhere?

BTW, thanx to Wolfe and Foobar

Ah, well, I'm sorry, I waited a while for your reply but then I had to go to work (and still working, until late in the night too :( ), so I'll start sending them tomorrow afternoon.

[ 11-17-2001: Message edited by: Juju ]</p>