sdkfz 234/4

I can only guess at this, but considering the chassis similarity to the previous armored cars currently in CMBO (234/ 1/2/3) I'd say that there is a good chance that this vehicle will make it in (though the Rarity Factor should make it expensive for its effectiveness). Take a current 234 series model and make some changes to the weapon system wireframe and textures and you'd have the vehicle (uh... there are a few other details besides this though).

Hey Schrullenhaft, what you're saying makes sense, since Germany was throwing EVERYTHING it had to stop the red tide coming, but on the other hand, the pictures I've seen of these things seem to have been taken either by Americans or in American occupied territories.

Of course, it could be because that is all we have access to, but you never know.

Looking at the page that Lewis posted (and the dozens of other pages that were near copies of it) it seems as if the panzer divisions in Normandy got the first batches of 234 series. After the Normandy breakout and retreat across France several of the panzer divisions (SS & Wehrmacht) were transferred to the Eastern Front (Hungary, etc.). So quite a few 234 series actually saw action in Normandy.