jadpanzer IV mod at combat missions

http://www.combat-missions.net/mods.htm

there is a little picture of adolf chalked into the tank front. anyone else notice this?

chalkoutline.jpg

im wondering if i should be concerned about that chalked symbol/dead body thing underneath. what IS that?

------------------

russellmz,

Self-Proclaimed Keeper for Life of the Sacred Unofficial FAQ.

"They had their chance- they have not lead!" - GW Bush

"They had mechanical pencils- they have not...lead?" - Jon Stewart on The Daily Show

[This message has been edited by russellmz (edited 02-18-2001).]

Originally posted by russellmz:

there is a little picture of adolf chalked into the tank front. anyone else notice this?

im wondering if i should be concerned about that chalked symbol/dead body thing underneath. what IS that?

Calm down russellmz eek.gif The upper marking is the divisional sign for the 116th Panzer Division (a greyhound leaping through the air). The lower marking is the tactical symbol for a JgPz IV tank destroyer company. There is a picture of this vehicle in Squadron/Signal Panzer Colors II on page 78. Hitler and dead bodies,... whatever. biggrin.gif

------------------

Later, Dave

Guest *Captain Foobar*

Nope, sorry, I dont buy it.

That is the image of Adolf Hitler, and dont any of you fools try to tell me different..I can see it with my own eyes....

Russelmz, we need to get to the bottom of this!

http://www.forces70.freeserve.co.uk/Waffen%20SS%20Text+Images/116%20Panzer%20Division.htm

116th_I.jpg

wow, it STILL looks like hitler, but actually it IS a greyhound. it even looks like hitler in this pic. thanks for the info, sgt. fred.

116th_II.jpg

------------------

russellmz,

Self-Proclaimed Keeper for Life of the Sacred Unofficial FAQ.

"They had their chance- they have not lead!" - GW Bush

"They had mechanical pencils- they have not...lead?" - Jon Stewart on The Daily Show

[This message has been edited by russellmz (edited 02-18-2001).]