Cannot load saved game..HELP

Well my uncle and I were playing a hotseat game and we were in turn 6, which isn't very far, but we really do not want to start over. We were playing South of Sword scenario and I had just saved in the axis turn and I am the axis player. I saved our game as rjg1, and about 10 minutes later our power went out. Now when I run CMBO it says rjg1 as a scenario, but it is white, like all the other ones that are standard. It should be tan colored like all the other saved games we have. It also says that 'rjg1' is tiny, 0 turns, and the two sides are US and US. The scenario is actually supposed to be GB and germany. Thing is, when I go in to the CM directory it says that there is a .cmb file of name rjg1, so I think that the scenario is still there. I do not know how to load this .cmb file though, it is I think a 27kb file and I really want to continue this game.

Any help is really appreciated.

If you don't have a file that is named "autosave" then you're probably out of luck in this case. From your description your saved game is corrupt and there's no file recovery utility for this game.

Since you were only 6 turns into the scenario it shouldn't be too great a hardship to start the game over. Though you may want to place any units that were discovered in the previous game in different locations.