Sound Mod idea, and question concerning list of mod #s.

The sounds in CM are quite amazing, but I have considered the possibility of switching some of the sounds in CM for those in Steel Panthers: WaW. Some of those sounds are even cooler. I was wondering therefore if there is a resource guide somewheres which lists the .wav file #s of the sounds and what each sound is.

And while on that topic, could someone refresh my memory as to where the .bmp list is. I remember seeing such a list telling what each .bmp file in the game was. Thanks.

Capt. Vance Astrovich

Captain Vance you can find some of the better Steel Panther Sounds spliced up and ready for action in in my sound mod. It was residing at Wild Bill and The Raider's Boots and Tracks but the site closed. I believe they have a new one but I don't know what it is. I put quite alot of hours into it. It might save you some time.

Mord.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Capt. Vance Astrovich:

The sounds in CM are quite amazing, but I have considered the possibility of switching some of the sounds in CM for those in Steel Panthers: WaW. Some of those sounds are even cooler. I was wondering therefore if there is a resource guide somewheres which lists the .wav file #s of the sounds and what each sound is.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you. I did a lot of the sounds for SP:WAW. I am emailing you a copy of the sound map for CM now...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NCrawler:

Thank you. I did a lot of the sounds for SP:WAW. I am emailing you a copy of the sound map for CM now...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks NCrawler. Very nice work. Who knew I'd get the requested info right from the horses mouth! So does this mean you have the sound map for Steel Panthers: WaW? I know, asking for a lot right?

Capt. Vance Astrovich