Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

German HT Mods - Question/Help

Y'all, I had a hi-res mod for the spw 250, 251, et cetera, with sort of alternating green and cream colored stripes. Due to an unfortunate accident, I lost all my textures and had to re-mod the whole damned game. :( I thought I had downloaded them from CM Outpost, but apparently not. Does anyone have these mods and can remember where you got them from?

Yes, I've looked at Manx's site, and Manx does an incredible job of keeping the mod list up, but he simply does not have every mod there is, nor could anyone reasonably be expected to.

Thanks in advance

Agua

I would estimate that there must be somewhere between 30-50 mods currently missing from the MOD LIST. With the sheer number of mods being released (almost on a daily basis) it doesn't take long to fall behind.

When i get from work later tonight i will spend a few hours scanning old threads and going round all the sites trying to catch up.

Manx,

As I said, you do an incredible job with that list and it is purely a labor of love. I'm surprised that there are that many out there that you don't have, but the way some of these things are just released on the forum, sites coming and going, there's no way in hell you can be certain to have every single mod out there. I utilized your list for my rebuilding program and it probably saved me two days worth of work hunting hither and yonder. Thanks for your awesome service.