Originally posted by Madmatt:

What a I really need is the turn PRIOR to the turn which has the freeze. I know its hard to get these but unfortunately there is little I can do with the corrupt files themselves. frown.gif

Madmatt

How would you do this in a TCP/IP game? Hit save during every turn? At which point during the turn, before you hit GO but after you've plotted your moves or right after the movie phase is complete but before you issue any orders? The way I see it, once you hit GO, it could be any of an infinite number of outcomes after that so if you get the turn BEFORE the lockup, how would that help?

I have played TCP/IP, operations and faced halftracks. Nothing described has thus far manifest itself on my machine. Operations work great and planes arrive when the weather is clear, halftracks die when struck by rifle grenades, bazookas, panzerfausts and schrecks. I had an entire platoon on my opponents side in one operation, but he still managed to push me back. Let's move on to CM2, shall we? John

Guest Madmatt

Originally posted by Juardis:

The way I see it, once you hit GO, it could be any of an infinite number of outcomes after that so if you get the turn BEFORE the lockup, how would that help?

We have ways...

Madmatt

ivunrable halftracks (not) you just have to get very close thats all i saw a American squad take out a german halftrack with no problems they were only 10 Metre's away though as for another patch well let these guys have a rest and then get on with CM2

god knows they deserve a rest

i am sick of all these people saying we need more patches(the game is amazing so be satisfied with what you got)

more patches would indeed delay the development of CM2

so everybody stop complaining and lets all give the guys who designed and made this game possible ALL our suport for the future

[This message has been edited by jake bullet (edited 03-09-2001).]

Heh?

If yew kids went and woke me up with yer ruckus, CM2 had jest better be out...that or four fellers on horsemen just showed up...otherwise leave those nice boys at BTS alone...they were out late the past several nights and are sleeping off the WORST hangovers...sheesh...some people...

------------------

"Watching others make friends, as a dog makes friends. I mark the manner of these canine courtesies and say, 'Thank God, here comes another enemy'" -- Rostand

Guest Germanboy

Originally posted by Gunny Bunny:

RUBBISH !

Indeed...

Steve has clearly stated that they won't work on the game anymore, so I guess that the game is as good as it ever will be.

------------------

Andreas

Der Kessel

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

Occasionally the red transfer bar will pause at the end for a while, but usually it kicks to the end after a minute or so. I have been booted once in a while. I have a cable modem so naturally I blame all problems on my opponent's 'Damn AOL'. One of my other opponents also has a cable modem and we never have this happen.

------------------

Don't shoot...let 'em burn! - from opening scene, SPR