Normandy! Beach .scn here..with a real beach :) not inland.

best one can do to make anything that looks remotely like a concrete anti-vehicle obstacle...can't make it any smaller as its a single tile..sure wish they had a tile for 3 stix of rail trak they'd "teepee" for obstacles..(hint, hint) That Screenie makes em look bigger than they really are..tho they are unavoidably too big..this view looks a bit smaller

Normandy2.JPG

and Panzer..i never thought'o that hehe but its not supposed to represent the ship...the game automatically puts it there so it has a place to put units as u add them in the editor smile.gif

[ 04-12-2001: Message edited by: Fox ]

well I was just intrigued because the thread title reads "real beach not inland"...

my concern is that the cover value of wheat in the naked beach roel is maybe quite a bit too high?

I know the wheat tile "looks" closest to beach sand, but as far as cover goes ... I guess anybody who's been to Normandy will agree with me that ther eisn't much cover, on low tide you have essentially up to around half a kilometer of hard, plate-flat wet sand...so as far as cover value is concerned, it seems to me that pavement would be a better choice.

I guess it depends on whether you are out for the looks or for an approximation of handling.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SS Peiper:

Fox its # 672 if you can please send it to me or can you tell me were did you get it??

;)

SS Peiper<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wait, you weren't joking? heh, im pretty sure that's the original rubble tile on the cd... smile.gif