Future Combat Mission?

****ty... OK, my mistake. But I think that I am quite legitimated to use that word, as I am Spanish, and the military record of our contry is even WORSE than that guys across the sea.

Well... about I WW. Agreed with the balkan observation. It's a shame that was kind of secondary, but probably is the most interesting theatre.

Eastern front was a meat-grinder as the Western front, but quite mobile. Agreed also. But I do not remember any really interesting battles.

Turkey... well, not counting the terribly complicated Gallipolli -don´t know much about it, sorry Aussies...- yes, interesting. But also not really important.

I WW was not really too interesting in terms of subtle warfare, really... But it´s also true that in a small CM scale, even the Western front had some interesting parts.

------------------

"We do not retreat... we advance to the back of the formation..." (brave new soldier)

****ty Albanians...

Just kidding !!!!!!! Just Kidding !!!!

(hide command... Blenheim is pinned down by the already shoot artillery barrage...)

Ah, being politically correct...

biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Blenheim (edited 03-18-2001).]

ok guys first off

STOP this PETTY argument about the italian military it does no one anygood all you do is upset people

ahhh right now i have that off my chest

i have to vote for a modern warfare sim

like you all say the chance to control M1 ABRAMS CHALLENGER 2s T72s etc etc

maybe one based on smaller scale flashpoints

would be fun