I Love BTS!!!

**Lomg time Lurker out of the closet**

Well, my order has been FINALLY placed so I can now stop trying to take that damn hill (on the demo)at last!

Thank you BTS for making the greatest wargame ever.

And thank you, message board people for providing me with hours of reading and vicarious living while I waited for Battlefront to replenish their stocks. By next weekend I should finally be playing the game for real.

------------------

And King Xerxes looked to King Leonidas and spoke. "Our Archers will rain arrows down upon you to blot out the sun."

And King Leonidas replied: "Then we will fight in the shade."

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Well, my order has been FINALLY placed so I can now stop trying to take that damn hill (on the demo)at last!

WRONG!!!!

Not only do you still have to take the damn hill, but you must also take the damn ridge, assault the damn pillbox, capture the damn bridge, ambush the damn armor column, defend the damn village, infiltrate the damn forest, cross the damn river, ride out the damn arty barrage, level the damn city, survive the damn jabos and finally capture all the damn objectives.

And when you accomplished all that, then you fire up another scenario and do it again.

------------------

"What do you know about surfing, major, you're from God damn New Jersey"

hopefully, madmatt will one day release the damn dam scenario =)

dam1tn.JPG

------------------

russellmz,

Self-Proclaimed Keeper for Life of the Sacred Unofficial FAQ.

"They had their chance- they have not lead!" - GW Bush

"They had mechanical pencils- they have not...lead?" - Jon Stewart on The Daily Show

Guest Madmatt

DOH!

I need to dust that bad boy off and hand it out. Maybe I will wait for a extar special occassion..Hmmm now I wonder what that could be......

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission and home of the CMMC

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing