I have an idea for a scenario but I need your help

I watch a show called Allo' Allo on BBC america and I have watched it for years, and today my brother told me I should make a CMBO scenario of it, so if people would be kind enough to help make a map of what they think Nouvion looks like with General von Klinkerhoffens chateu on the outskirts, thanks

-Niles "Fieldmarshall" Hirschi :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by niles:

I watch a show called Allo' Allo on BBC america and I have watched it for years, and today my brother told me I should make a CMBO scenario of it, so if people would be kind enough to help make a map of what they think Nouvion looks like with General von Klinkerhoffens chateu on the outskirts, thanks

-Niles "Fieldmarshall" Hirschi :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

One question what on Earth are you talking about?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panzerman:

One question what on Earth are you talking about?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

'Allo 'Allo.

He says so in the first sentence.

I haven't seen enough episodes to be able to help unfortunately, but at least you had the good sense not to try a Colditz scenario...

All I can recall is that there is a wishing well or somesuch in the town square outside the cafe. But how much fun is a scenario with one "littel tank" for the Germans and two escaped British airman for the Allies? Of course, if you are able to model the waitresses and the resistance "fighters" then all will be worthwhile....

OGSF

Mr. Dorosh, I'm not really sure what I've done to warrant your sarcasm. Maybe I'm not one of the elite scenario designers around here but I've authored a couple of scenarios that were well-received and helped contribute to several others that were also well-received.