S.S. UNIFORM MOD REQUEST...WITH A PIC SO YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT....

One of you good modders...i.e. Andrew Fox/Maximus etc. I am requesting a S.S. uniform mod, I dont think anyone has done one yet: I was reading one of my Osprey uniform books, and saw a S.S. summer uniform, (I have never seen it before, apparently rare but it was cool) It is called the PEA PATTERN, if someone owns this book please do a mod using it, it is a really cool design! PLEASE SOMEONE MAKE IT!!

-Fieldmarshall

SCROLL DOWN TO THE PICS AT THE BOTTOM, I WANT THE GREEN ONE AT THE TOP MODDED!

[ 07-27-2001: Message edited by: Fieldmarshall ]

[ 07-27-2001: Message edited by: Fieldmarshall ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by von Lucke:

I'm not quite sure what yr refering to, since the pea patten SS camo is the default uniform in CMBO already. Here's 3 versions to choose from:

Camo7.jpg

Early summer pattern

Camo6.jpg

Early fall pattern

Camo2.jpg

Drill 1942/1943 "Pea Pattern"

Camo8.jpg

42/43 "Pea Pattern"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I WANT THE VERY TOP ONE!!!!!!!!

Actually, Andrew Fox already made all those uniforms for the Axis in his first volume of uniforms. The top uniform you want is the summer Eichenlaub uniform while the "browner" version is the autumn variant. Then there's the later M44 "Pea Pattern." All those uniforms are used by the Waffen-SS. You really need to check it out at Tom's website (English) here: http://home.nexgo.de/tcmhq/International.html

You mean like this OakA

Image1.jpg

or this Dot-44?

Image2.jpg

I started the work on this some time ago, but skipped it for some other projects. I wanted to continue in the near future

[ 07-28-2001: Message edited by: Scipio ]