This webpage needs a redress!

Well they tried it once and you should have heard all the crying from us well not me cause I liked it but many others. Anyway, they changed it back. So don't think BTS will try that again. Personally I'd be for a little change -after CM2 comes out. :D

Hi guys, this really is a priority with us (and always has been) and it looks like once aqain some headway in this area is on the horizon. The website IS in need of an overhaul but there are many internal and infrastructure issues that had to get squared away beforehand. Most of that is now done or will be soon and that means we can finally move ahead and pretty this place up a bit for you and make it a little more friendly to browse and to get info as well! smile.gif

Madmatt

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

Hi guys, this really is a priority with us (and always has been) and it looks like once aqain some headway in this area is on the horizon. The website IS in need of an overhaul but there are many internal and infrastructure issues that had to get squared away beforehand. Most of that is now done or will be soon and that means we can finally move ahead and pretty this place up a bit for you and make it a little more friendly to browse and to get info as well! smile.gif

Madmatt<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awww, he's been saying that for 12 months now...

:D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stefan Fredriksson:

Well, does it not? ;)

The contents is great, but the looks...

For instance, when I'm browsing a topic I would like to see it more full-screen, instead of having the "Battlefront"-banner on top.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I go to the board via direct access. No frames for me. My browser hates frames, btw. Tends to belly up, y'know. I never understood why people are so frame-ish.