Model Making editing.

Can anyone give me some starting tips on how to create new terrain or buildings, I am especially interested in changing existing building skins to look like ones in my area so i can make a map of the land around my house.

don't laugh but I actually llive in a "Pink" house ( it was like that when I bought it, and is a local feature over 90 years old so I can't change it).

I'd also like to see if I can make taller trees. I don't want to alter game play (and as I understand it you can't do it) but the ones around the local Kirk (Church I am in Scotland) are all broadleaf but about twice the height of the standard CMBO ones.

Peter.

I've been trying to get mod makers to write tutorials on COMBAT MISSIONS for the past year or so (without much luck). I know there are a lot of people who would welcome a few pointers on how to start making new skins for the game. I'm still looking for volunteer's!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Peter Cairns:

don't laugh but I actually llive in a "Pink" house ( it was like that when I bought it, and is a local feature over 90 years old so I can't change it).

Peter.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

at least you got a john cougar mellencamp song: little pink houses

Who's this Manx guy? Just kidding. Welcome, back. Now where did you go? :D

I would also like somebody to write or make up something for people wanting to try to make mods. I think - that's I think, I might like to try my hand at modding ( whatever) but do not have a clue at how to even begin. It may be impossible but it would be helpful if somebody could get us started. Oh yeah, by the way russellmz, nobody is laughing at you for living in a pink house - sissy. :D