Speckled grass and new tree bases

Hey, that looks real good! A bit different than the DD stuff I am using but I will give it a try - be sure to let us know when it is available.

What are those little things on the grass in the right foreground of the last pic? They look like little 3 legged monkeys. smile.gif

BTW the direct link you posted does not work, but it is ok if you back off the "index." at the end (to get to the Last Defense main page).

Nice work.

Mike

The first part of this terrain will be on The Last Defense tonight. It's a huge mod, so I think it's going to be posted on an installment plan.

If you think that's a hassle, you should see the complications we've been having with email, eh Goz?

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

The Last Defense- Mods, Scenarios, and more!

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

WOW Thats is amazing! Do you plan on doing some Autum stuff? And when can I get my hands on this marvel?

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

Download this awesome mod at The Last Defense now!

Terrains mods page:

http://www.angelfire.com/ak5/TheLastDefense/Modspages/Terrainmodspages/Terrainmods.html

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

The Last Defense- Mods, Scenarios, and more!

Quick tip: If you D/L the two large files instead of the 7 smaller ones, notice the BMPs are recursed into separate directories (folders) within these two zip files. When using Winzip, hit the 'Extract' button and then look for a check box on the Extract screen that says 'Use Folder Names'. Be sure this box is UNchecked before extracting. Otherwise, the files will be extracted into 7 different subdirectories instead of just 1.

Thanks for all the hard work, guys!

- Chris