Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Where can I get the Commonwealth Super pack from (apart from Toms CM HQ)

...Well, it [used] to be at Combat Missions :confused: I remember cuz Manx had a screenshot of my airborne mod on the home page for a while.

I also sent him the Panzer crew uniforms a while ago. With all the changes afoot I'm sure Manx has been busy, so maybe that part is not online yet.

Lordfluffers, us fluffy types must stick together. You must be trying to download from Tom's site using Netscape, or something other than MS Internet Explorer. I had this problem as well. The solution was to start up IE (which cannot be removed from your MS pc anyway), and use it to save the download from Tom's site. He takes advantage of the 'save as file' feature for downloading that IE has, but Netscape does not appear to have. I will post exact instructions when I get home - unless Tom beats me to it.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fluf:

...IE (which cannot be removed from your MS pc anyway...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did uninstall IE from a computer running Win95, and now that I like IE I tried to reinstall it, and it won't install!!! The installer program downloads, but I get an error message that there is no internet connection (using DSL). I even bought the actual IE disk and it still doesn't work since the disk only contains the installer, not the program.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fluf:

[QB]Lordfluffers, us fluffy types must stick together. You must be trying to download from Tom's site using Netscape, or something other than MS Internet Explorer. QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah Im using IE!!! It downloads a file that is 64.5kb big! Obviously Winzip tells me it is unable to open the file!!! I think it must be the DL itself...

Hi Lordfluffers ,

just rechecked the files and also downloaded the stuff to make sure everything is OK. What should I say :confused: :confused: ? Everything works fine..no problems ( I use IE 5 and Netscape 6 ). Hope someone can help.

Regards

Tom

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lordfluffers:

Nah Im using IE!!! It downloads a file that is 64.5kb big! Obviously Winzip tells me it is unable to open the file!!! I think it must be the DL itself...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>