More updates at Der Kessel then you can throw stick bombs at!!!

Hi everybody

we are very pleased to announce the New Year and New Millenium update of Der Kessel with a host of goodies for everybody. We have a new, and easy to remember URL at www.DerKessel.com, the site has undergone a layout change (please let us know what you think), and we have tons of new stuff for download.

Grego (aka mensch) has been playing with Photoshop again (his one redeeming feature is the ability to do this smile.gif and added camo netting to JohnS Tiger's Tiger I. You won't get it more historical than that.

We would like to welcome Anthony Cooper to our group. He has been rummaging through the books he bought at the GPO, e.g. 'Three Battles - Arnaville, Altuzzo and Schmidt' and has made a number of historical scenarios based on these early postwar US Army studies. Can't get it much more historical than that without having been there mefinks.

Helge has supplied us with the map he made for the CPX, and his first attempt at the Cintheaux map, a very nice map, albeit not accurate for disctances as the one he finally used in the Cintheaux scenario. He may also have some historical scenarios "The Bloody battle of Tilly la Campagne - 25th July 1944", "The Crown of Thorns - Hill 112 - 10th July 1944" and the Operation "Halpenny Force - 8th August 1944" later.

Andreas has been a slacker but will have some scenarios (semi-historical and historical) up early next month. Watch this space.

So go there, download all the stuff and get on with it. You know you want it. http://www.derkessel.com'>www.DerKessel.com - be inspired!

Die Sturmgruppe

[This message has been edited by mensch (edited 01-25-2001).]

Guest Germanboy

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Does "kessel" mean chicken in German?

Hehe - that would mean a Kesselschlacht would be a Chickfight. Nice one Hiram.

------------------

Andreas

Der Kessel

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

Is a stick bomb like a seal bomb?

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska

Guest Germanboy

Originally posted by TheDesertFox:

Hehe, nope but that´s where most of them end to be the perfect "Suppenhuhn".

Im Suppenhuhn von Bialystok?

------------------

Andreas

Der Kessel

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

I don't know, I've thrown stick bombs at a lot of updates before...I think you underestimate me.

------------------

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! -

THIS SIG FILE BELONGS TO A COMPLETE FOO.

MR T WOULDN'T BE SO KIND AS TO WRINKLE AN EYEBROW AT THIS UNFORTUNATE BEING. PLEASE OFFER HIS PARENTS AND COHABITANTS ALL SYMPATHY POSSIBLE. MAY BE CONTAGIOUS. CONTAINS ARTIFICIAL SWEETNER, INTELLIGENCE AND WIT. STAND WELL CLEAR AND LIGHT WICK. BY ORDER PETERNZ

Damn Croda. That is one funny sig!!!

must suck to be you - Hiram Sedai

Croda, you rock! - Meeks

Guest Space Thing

Terrific web-site mensch! Its intuitive, easy to navigate within and best of all, its fast. Downloading scenarios is a dream. Now if only the CMHQ Scenario Depot would be like yours. smile.gif Thanks! smile.gif

Originally posted by Space Thing:

Terrific web-site mensch! Its intuitive, easy to navigate within and best of all, its fast. Downloading scenarios is a dream. Now if only the CMHQ Scenario Depot would be like yours. smile.gif Thanks! smile.gif

hey thanks Space! smile.gif wow this visitor reply support feels great when one is having a hard long day...

Mmmkay....let me add some opinions then.

1. Remember the suggestions I mailed you, Mensch. You would do well to implement them.

2. Create some more tank mods besides Tigers please. I am tigered out. They are pretty though, but I never use Tigers.

3. Create a column called "Ask Andreas" where we email in questions about combat mission, our love lives, and cooking tips. He could help out with that pesky stain on the wall by the litter box.

That's all for now. It's looking good!!

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Mmmkay....let me add some opinions then.

1. Remember the suggestions I mailed you, Mensch. You would do well to implement them.

2. Create some more tank mods besides Tigers please. I am tigered out. They are pretty though, but I never use Tigers.

3. Create a column called "Ask Andreas" where we email in questions about combat mission, our love lives, and cooking tips. He could help out with that pesky stain on the wall by the litter box.

Answers:

1) Great! going to check it out as soon as this is posted. I enjoy your help and suggestions.

2) Yup doing it.. I am working on Leaf cammo for Selfpropeled guns (allies first) then doing leaf cammo for Fieldguns and Infantry guns and also on the list is Wirbelwind, Mark IV and Kübelwagen.

3) Uh..no.

------------

www.derkessel.com Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

Just incase you missed it ..Originally posted by PawBroon:

Well Greg, first I'd like to be the first to point that we don't care.

Do you really think that we are friends enough to take some time to read that puny little post and acknowledge it?!

Sheesh.

Now if I was truly interrested in you, I would have noticed by then that you are mostly into Rockets and Boobs, and I would have then search the Net for the Perfect Combo of R'n'B...

A bit like Dolly Rocket for example.

Some HE for RakettenMensch...

dollyglamour.jpg

Happy Boizday.......

I couldn't possibly top that so here is Double trouble for you.

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you.

Happy Birthday, Mr President(oops)got carried away.

Happy Birthday tooooooooo youuuuuuu

[This message has been edited by YK2 (edited 01-28-2001).]