Individual who quit after losing Sherman Jumbo... I challenge you!!

Kestrl

When I was a kid, most of our games were dice games and my sister had this uncanny ability to roll sixes... DAMM, BLAST, BLOODY HELL - ANY MORE LANGUAGE LIKE THAT RICHARD, AND I'LL SEND YOU STRAIGHT TO BED - YES MUM.

I think I have been very well trained when it comes to losing gracefully, and losing seems to be something that we English are very good at, doesn't it?

Ch... ohbloomineck

Richard

Just a foot note to the second chap. I had a great e-mail from him.

He had had and accident and is now back on line.

Funny as I only posted this a few days ago.

I am glad he is OK and I guess you have to remember that people have real life happenings and you can never really judge someone unless u have all the facts.

H

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Just a quick note about a battle i played last weekend. I forget the date and but I was the allies and I picked the Polish since i've never really used them in a TCP/IP battle. The battle was a QB and my opponent said he would like random units. The battle was good and he put up a good defense and my opponnet made some good decisions and it was a close battle up to the ending turn.

Kestrl,

That was me. It was a good battle that was well fought by both of us. It was fun & that is what it is all about. (but damn, I wish that I had won a total victory. Lol.) :D

I'll be around late afternoon Sunday for tcp/ip CM. Hope to see ya.

Cheers, Richard :cool: