time

Originally posted by Forever Babra:

ticking away

the moments that make up a dull day

fritter and waste the hours

in an offhand way-ay-ay....

Oh, wait, that's what you do when you GET CM... biggrin.gif

I thought you should play "When the Tigers Broke Free" when playing CM. Or is that just for Axis side players only?

LimShady

Congrats LimShady on the nice obscure reference keeping with the theme and group smile.gif One of my favorites. What was the flipside? Tail gunners dream?

------------------

Order, Counterorder, Disorder. - von Moltke

If you want a good way to kill some time until CM arrives, try reading "Closing with the Enemy" by Michael D. Doubler, a good general read on WWII small unit tactics from the American perspective. "The Sharp End" by John Ellis is also good. My favorite while I am not playing CM is still "Up Front" by Bill Mauldin. Insightful, and funny.

------------------

"Roll on"

Well you could always start downloading mods since it'll take you- let's see, about a week or so to download what you think you want and then you're see a hundred more that you just have to have and then one of the mod makers will improve his or her original making it look even better or neater or whatever so you'll have to download that one and on and on, but God it sure is fun and just makes the game 100 times better. I wish I had it to do all over again- what excitment!!! My game actually looks so good that I just sometimes load different vehicles up or the troopers in their great looking and different uniforms and turn them this way and that way just to admire them. Some day I'll play the game again. HA! HA!

Hope you enjoy the game half as much as I am, it's the best, hell it's the only game as far as I'm concerned.