Need help with scenario editor

c3k

Gentlemen (and the rest of you),

I've been playing around with making up my own scenarios and have run into a problem. How do I set the units up in a "default" position? By this, I mean something similar to regular scenarios. When you play versus the computer, you get an option for unit placement to be either computer selected or "scenario default".

I cannot find out how to do this within my own scenarios. Units are always bunched up in a setup zone.

(For the terminally smart-ass: search didn't work, I did read the manual, I tried every button combination within the scenario editor.)

Ken "helpful answers are best, but funny ones will be considered as well" McManamy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by c3k:

Gentlemen (and the rest of you),

I've been playing around with making up my own scenarios and have run into a problem. How do I set the units up in a "default" position? By this, I mean something similar to regular scenarios. When you play versus the computer, you get an option for unit placement to be either computer selected or "scenario default".

I cannot find out how to do this within my own scenarios. Units are always bunched up in a setup zone.

(For the terminally smart-ass: search didn't work, I did read the manual, I tried every button combination within the scenario editor.)

Ken "helpful answers are best, but funny ones will be considered as well" McManamy<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can click on the units, hit space bar to bring up the orders menu and then use the move command to put the units anywhere you want.