Normandy Mod stuff

aka_tom_w

Sorry to hear you're having problems.

The files were recompressed, uploaded and tested on Sunday, so they should have worked fine thereafter.

You may just have hit the server during a very busy period, these files are proving to be popular.

I just tried a d/l from the office and it worked fine. Please try again if you hav'nt already got the files.

DG

Magua, hi,

I knew your new work would be stunning, and it is. The buildings are everything I was hoping for and more. However, there was a nice surprise regarding the trees, bases and other terrain features.

I was using the subdued trees and such which I believe may come from DD, cannot remember. Anyway, they were great, and not being artistic I it never crossed my mind that someone could improve on them. I was wrong about that. I am now using your subdued trees and such and they look unbelievably realistic. Although they are subdued I think you have put more contrast into them, or some such thing, I have no idea. Anyway they are truly shockingly realistic. You said somewhere that they look best from ground level and from ground level they are about the most “photo-realistic” scenery mod one could ever hope for.

Hugely looking forward to fighting a battle through your Normandy terrain.

As I have said to you before, I cannot wait to see what you come up with for CMBB. Hope you will still be interested by then.

Thanks for all the work,

All the best,

Kip.