It still hasnt arrived!

Remember, just because you ordered it before it was announced that the supplies ran out, does not mean your order was filled before then. As far as I recall seeing, they had just finished filling all the preorders, and were getting out the first regular orders out the door when the well ran dry.

Stay calm guys... You'll get your game. And when you do, you'll forget all about the pain of waiting.

Yes, there were so many orders that they completely sold out. The good

news is that they ordered a whole new batch to be made. And they should

be shipping out in a few days. You'll have CM very soon.

Don't feel bad, there are some people that ordered months ago and had

to wait till today to get theirs. And the poor folks up in Canada are

having to wait weeks extra while customs performs strange laboratory

experiments on their CM packages. smile.gif

And they're are people who ordered last year and still havn't received copies. There must have been some sort of goof up with the mailing, it seems that several people who pre-ordered last year arn't receiving their copies.

Just give it time. We will all get our CM "fix" soon. You really don't want to spend you July 4th weekend in front of the computer do you? biggrin.gif

If it makes any of you feel any better, I live in Maine and have not recived my Pre-order yet. I have thoughts of driving over to Vt. and just picking up my CM but whats the use? Life will continue without my CM in the computer. Just "fine tune" your troops skills with the Demo.

As one of my workers used to say, "It ain't nothin' but a thing".

Nugg