All people on the board

*monty python type cameo*

Well, I'm glat THAT's overwith.

------------------

"I'm the Quarterback. I make the plays. You back the plays I make." -Harvey Keitel to his adopted son in the movie "Dusk til Dawn" (about 3 hours before they're both ripped apart and eaten alive by vampires)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Smeltz:

snip I haven't seen time move yet for one.

another snip

Also as far as time moving, hah! It's still August 23 2000. If time moved then I couldn't still be playing CM because I would have had to go to work by now. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Smeltz,

Easy to explain, according to Albert, time is relative to the observer's frame of reference (your frame of reference is playing CM, my frame of reference is "at work" - time is moving a lot slower for me than you *Groan* )!

But I have a question! How can you be playing CM and posting to the discussion board at the same time?

I put it to you that you are somehow experiencing dual reality in co-inciding universes!

Mace

(who looks at watch, wondering how long it takes before the guys lock this up, and send us back to the cesspool where we belong)!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

WEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

{Runs around madly}

"free from the cesspool!"

{looks around, while dripping on the carpet}

WEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

{Runs back to the 'pool}

run,run......jump.......SPLASH!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bloody Australians. Can't take your eye off them for a moment, they charge through the neighbourhood like dingos and upset folk. I think Stuka needs a little workout with the Brick. And Mace's precis on time seems to indicate he's had too much bricking for a while, and we'd better give him a rest.

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

Guest Madmatt

(cracks whip) Back back I say! Back into that seething pit of ill manners and out of control nasal hair!

Madmatt

This Post Locked For The Protection Of The Innocent. Both of them... tongue.gif