Hello to all you CM fans. :-)

Hello to all you CM fans. :)

I just registered here and this is my first post. In a little while i'm going to be a lucky owner of CM too. I have ordered this cool game as well. I heard about this game from one website i check almost everyday and soon after reading the review i was downloading the demo. I love the 3D action when the fighting is going on.

This is the best war stragety game i have come across. I have been playing quite a few war stragety games like Close Combat series and Steel Panthers series and some others too. I have played Steel Panthers most than others, but it's been sometime now i have played it and i don't know about Close Combat. I never liked to play it too much.

Anyways... i know i will be playing CM a lot. I have played the demo alot already. hehe

When i get my copy i would like to try PBEM game with someone. I post a message here when i have got my copy.

BTW, i come from Finland. I have seen few other finlanders here when i have been reading the posts in this forum.

I definately order the CM 2 when it comes. Especially if it going to have Finland in it too. Sure it has to, if it is going to be about eastern front.

Welcome aboard. Sounds like you are already enjoying yourself quite a bit with the demo. Wait until you get the full version! You won't have any problem finding PBEM opponants here either. That's when the game gets really fun!

Zamo

Hi Sami

I hope to get my copy within 1 or 2 weeks since we both have no experience with any of the scenarios on the cd it would be great if you start a pbem with me.

I let you know when mine arives.

Btw your country brought up one of the best footballplayers from the 90's

JARI LITMANEN!

His actions will be in my memories forever.

If you at some point want to be spanked by another finn, send

me mail. Or we could just have a PBEM game, whatever you like. biggrin.gif

My schedule is a bit full right now, but then, you don't have

the game now. I'd like to play with someone who speaks a language

I understand, instead of tätä ihme mongerrusta!

------------------

Now, would this brilliant plan involve us climbing out of

our trenches and walking slowly towards the enemy sir?

[This message has been edited by Jarmo (edited 07-29-2000).]

Knew it before I read the full post, another Finn.

Welcome Sami, there are actually several Finns on this board (not me, I'm from Minnesota, USA, but we've actually got quite a few of Finnish decent here!).

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

Thank you all from the welcomes. :)

Yes i can't wait to get the full version. Should be here in 2 weeks or so i think. The check i sent should be there in next week and after they have received it the game should be here in 10 days or so. That's how i was told anyways by Steve from battlefront's sale. They seem to be very nice people by the way. :) Good customer service. I know i will be buying the CM2 as well when it comes out. Not only because it will be a great game too, but the customer service is so great as well. :)

When i get the full version i will post a message here about who wants to have a PBEM game with me. Looks like there is quite a few already wanting to have a game with me. Cool! :)

And Jarmo... eek.gif I think i'll pass the spanking part, but having a nice clean PBEM game of CM would be nice when i have received the full version. hehehe

And what comes to Mika Hakkinen then and me being a Mika fan. I guess there is a little mika fan inside me and in every finn. Not too big though in my case. hehe. It's nice to see someone else to win too for a change. hehe

Anyways... I know i will be having lots of fun when playing PBEM games with you people or through the TCP/IP. Can't wait to have the first PBEM game and ordering my troops to a certain death i'm sure... hehehe. We'll find out that later.

Thanks again for the warm welcomes. :)