And You Thought I Had Forgotten About You! Shame On You! Sat. CMHQ UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

A little late but once you see what we have I think you will agree that it was worth it.

Four new Mods tonight.

First is a kick ass small arms texture Pack. You want to swap the MG-42 for MG-34? You can now! How about, M1's with bayonets? Or swap that Thompson with a M3 Grease Gun? All these textures and more are included! A ton of options and they all look cool.

We also have a nice little Apple tree mod. Add a little of French Orchards to your maps with this replacement tree texture.

On vehicle front we have a Daimler Armored Car done up in the Mickey Mouse camo style.

And last on the mod front is a re-mod of the earlier MDMP-2 Mark IV. This one adds the 2nd Panzer Division insignia and is quite nice.

And a nice little POTD showing off my current favorite MOD.

See it all on the internet's best place for Combat Mission!

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

Guest Lord General MB

SIr,

Matt, nice mods! But I'm having some DL troubble. I keep getting "Error" messages when trying to download the mods from the CMHQ. (It works with the new Panzer mod). Little Help?

------------------

Cheers,

Lord General Mr. Bill,

1st Army

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

Never mind... Turned out to be Hamsters running a little asasination attempt against me. I got em though! Be Warned!

------------------

Cheers,

Lord General Mr. Bill,

1st Army

What the heck is it with the Hamsters? I feel like a just walked into a room and joined a conversation that has been going on for hours and is totally over my head.

(been around the board now for a bout 2weeks and I keep hearing referrence to Hamsters?)

Johnno :0

Matt,

Got 'em and they look great. Any chance you'll post MDMP-2 in parts like you did MDMP-1. In sure the whole thing is great, but for those of us with slower modems (yes, I'm still using a modem) it takes forever to get your packs. I know you split up MDMP-1 initially. Thanks for the consideration.

Johnno said:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>What the heck is it with the Hamsters? I feel like a just walked into a room and joined a conversation that has been going on for hours and is totally over my head.

(been around the board now for a bout 2weeks and I keep hearing referrence to Hamsters?)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Johnno, I too was at a loss when I noticed the fascination some of these people had with particular rodents.

The fact of the matter is...we have some sick, sick people in here. It seems that CM is their only cure for not going completely insane so we let them play as long as they behave and don't try to jump the walls to make a run for it. In time, we hope they will be able to re-enter society and live a normal life with weekly doses of CM to keep them stable.

The trick Johnno, is to weed out this bad element and find yourself an opponent who is more interested in talking about the effects a Panther gun can do to a Sherman than the effects a hamster can have on the human body when entering through the wrong orifice.

Good luck in your search.

------------------

Yeah, but in Close Combat...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Colonel_Deadmarsh:

Johnno said:

Johnno, I too was at a loss when I noticed the fascination some of these people had with particular rodents.

The fact of the matter is...we have some sick, sick people in here.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now that hurt my sensibilities. I think you hit home, there are some REALLY sick people on this thread, people who have nothing against rodents!

Death to all rodents. They are a plague, and a furry one too.

Some of the most important threads of all time have links to them on my CM page.

A good place to start your search. smile.gif

You'll even find the "Lost Thread" there.

------------------

Croda: "You hang out with a guy named "Warphead?"

------------------

"Nuts!"

<hr>

visit lindan.panzershark.com

[This message has been edited by Lindan (edited 10-15-2000).]