Tweaked Tetxure v3.0

Guest CCJ

CCJ,

What is your plan if you don't mind I ask? Are u going to redo the whole graphics or just faddling about? If you redo texture, wow that'd be really fantastic!!! You pics look lotta better than in CM Gold Demo. cool.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gif very cool.gif

I'm going to have to try these out when I get home tonight. The Panther camo scheme is a little toO radical/bright for me, but even it is cool. The rest looks awesome. I especially like the stone wall detail.

Mikester out.

[This message has been edited by Mikester (edited 06-01-2000).]

Ok

BigHead - sorta faddling around, but a full revamp is also possible smile.gif

Eridani/Bill - Not till the fat lady sings smile.gif

Mikester - Try what out?

Too bright maybe, but its the real deal smile.gif don't belieeve me? Here look at these pics - there even brighter wink.gif

http://www.juston.com/public/coolcolj/gerhouse2.JPG

http://www.juston.com/public/coolcolj/panther5.jpg

The cammo colours the Germans did change a lot over the 2 years, but in 45, it was predominatly dark yellow, red and olive green. Off most of the tanks you see in photos and museums are all faded from weathering and time smile.gif

ccj

Yeah they're not available to download yet smile.gif

sorry - I figured tha's what you meant by, trying them out wink.gif

I won't be putting them out until the Gold CM arrives on my door step, and after testing them on all the scenarios. If they look good in all situations, then I'll releash them, but not until then. I'm not exactly happy with them yet. They look good, but they are still missing something.

ccj

[This message has been edited by CCJ (edited 06-01-2000).]

CCJ, I like the Panther texure. However, some constructive criticism....the wheels need some work. They look almost 256 color style. Blacken up the outer edges for the rubber. Airbrush the rims with the brown a bit more to "dirty" them up. But otherwise the top part looks great. smile.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

"While stands the Collosseum, Rome shall stand.

When falls the Collosseum, Rome shall fall.

And when Rome falls -- the World."

**Byron**

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 06-01-2000).]

SeaHawk - no Chance smile.gif

a CD arrived today.....I was really excited!!! Doh! It was a demo of a 3D Modeller program I had requested frown.gif WHat a Let down smile.gif

Ok - Maximus, yeah that tire colour and dirt issue, has been simmering at the back of my mind. I didn't miss it wink.gif But if you look at the tank's gun/front/top and rear, you can see they need some work too biggrin.gif So CCJ is on the case smile.gif

DAmn....I also pee'ed myself....a Cm cd box... NOT

CCJ

CCJ I don't know WHY BTS isn't paying you. Their images all look great and are no doubt as lavashed as they are willing to spend time on...But yours...WOW! Night and day! I really like the "ambush" camo and the buildings...Good show! Keep it up!

Guest Rollstoy

Congratulations, CoolColJ!

You certainly know your stuff!

There is a lot to learn from you in terms of graphical effects!

Keep going!

Regards, Thomm

Thanks guys smile.gif

"Rollstoy" Muhahahahhaha - sorry Thomm I just had to let it out biggrin.gif

If you look closely at the fire in one of the panther shots, it is slightly different. I did some work on the fire animation, replacing it with a digital video I filmed of a backyard bon fire tongue.gif

One of my textures did make it into the finalgame, I think my Hellcat did. Won't know till the game arrives on my door step smile.gif

CCJ

Guest Rollstoy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>"Rollstoy" Muhahahahhaha - sorry Thomm I just had to let it out<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Puzzled here! Is there something about it I do not understand? I am just referring to one of my hobbies, namely Rollerskating. Wanted to change to another name anyway, but the board will not let me because of the duplicate e-mail address. As if it matters, anyway smile.gif