Appreciate this Board (I love you guys)

Guest Bad Ju Ju

Guest Bad Ju Ju

I finally went cold turkey from CM for a week or so and bought another game, Madden 2001. (BTW, I've hated past EA football games for their lack of support of a truly coach only mode, and this edition finally approaches FPS Football 95 etc. and gets it kinda right). Anyway, after looking over the Madden Central board, I have to say that the level of discussion, maturity and insight on this board is beyond measure. I love you guys!

Guest barrold713

Regardless of how some of the threads have appeared, I would suggest that the vast majority of the swell eggs in here would be enjoyable company over an adult beverage or two.

------------------

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb discussing what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote"

- Ben Franklin

I too appreciate the level of maturity on this board as opposed to several others I've been a member of. A lot of other boards will not allow ANY sort of Off-Topic subjects or even posts. I guess they're afraid that people may mention a better game than what they're offering.

I love all of you too, especially Rob/1, in a kind of comical way. wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Banshee:

I once thought I loved you guys, but it turned out I had just spilled coffee in my lap.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Doh! Hmmmm, just one credit card bill in our entire relationship, this can't be love!