Any Mod makers up for the challenge

Mord

of redoing the Hotchkiss? It neads a Jenny makeover fellas. And I don't think I am too forward in stating this but The Lord General has also expressed an interest in the Lynx being revamped. Any of you guys willing to grant us this wish? We'd pay you in praise and fawning admiration.

Mord.

[This message has been edited by Mord (edited 11-21-2000).]

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

I think since the "hotchkiss" only appears in spring/summer it has very little gaming value. It does need a new coat 'o paint though. The lynx is also in dire need of a new shining coat of hi-res....

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

Tiger hear this plee.... Provide what you can.....

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

Guest Wally'sWorld

The H-39 was re-done a while ago with toned down colors. I can't remember who did it but it is a very good job. Looks much better now. I don't think it was posted to MadMatt's website but instead a link to download it was on one of these message boards. confused.gif

Excellent! This is the one that Mike8g just sent me. So now we know who authored it Mike. Thanks Tiger! I appreciate you and Mike getting this into my hands. It's much easier on the eyes.

Mord

Boy, it sure does pay to check this forum constantly! Was hoping to find an H39 mod, and poof!, here it is. Thanks, Tiger smile.gif

------------------

Ob's stürmt oder schneit, ob die Sonne uns lacht, der Tag glühend heiß oder eiskalt die Nacht, bestaubt sind die Gesichter, doch froh ist unser sinn, ja unser sinn, es braust unser Panzer im Sturmwind dahin

-- Panzerlied

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

Tiger... Much bettter then the origanal!

And it's mostly brown!!! Now for the lynx...

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army