What the fatch is a daisy chain mine?

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PraetorianXXI:

What the fatch is a daisy chain mine?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A chain of mines that is dragged over e.g. a road and not dug into the ground. Essentially used when you have to set up a defensive position and have little time to prepare.

BTW - the fact that they are above ground does not mean they are spotted by a vehicle that is buttoned or unbuttoned moving at high speed. Believe me, I tried it.

------------------

Andreas

From my experience I can recal that we used to connect the mines with a rope and hide them on the side of a road.

Just stay in cover and when a tank came around pull them over the road.

Very good plan especially in peacetime exercises.

I don't know if I would have done that in wartime though.:C

Actually Child, the description of Daisy Chain mines is in the Readme file for the gold demo. I have read many of your posts, and you seem to be one of those unfortunated miscreants who overestimates his youthful importance. "Lalalala" as a means of making your point is pathetic. Please use the search function, read the right resources, and simply shut-up until you grow up. Please.

Jonathan

Who do you think you are you necrophiliac!

Go play with youself as you cannot attract anyone with your attitude, i've seen some pretty annoying things but your arrogance has to be the biggest one!

I have great pity for you and i hope you learn some common courtesy and basic manners before i talk to you again, you are extremely rude!

------------------

~Veni Vidi Vici~

nec·ro·phil·i·a (nkr-fl-) also nec·roph·i·lism (n-krf-lzm, n-). n.

1.Obsessive fascination with death and corpses.

2.Erotic attraction to or sexual contact with corpses.

Oh Okay, I can see how that applies ... uh ... hmmmm. Freyland have you been sleeping with corpses again? If so, does she have a sister?

Joe

Praetorian (n.) Any member of the bodyguard of the later Roman Emperors. Considered in their own minds to be elite, but considered by historians to be amateurs and traitors, easily swayed and more easily bought.

smile.gif

------------------

It's a mother-beautiful bridge and it's gonna be THERE.

I soon as i entered this discussion forum i saw that everyone thinks they are king ****, acting all smart and everything trying to make use of the english language as if they knew to an extent that they had Doctorate.

Ahh, all the little games that you all play, trying to be people you aren't, just because i said "lalala" once is not a viable reason to go off at someone!

------------------

~Veni Vidi Vici~

Oh right, whered you hear that summary about the praetorians?

Actually the Praetorians legion was the match of Alexander the Great's, Hannibul's and Trtad the 2nd's Armies put together,

And i dont think being veterans and having several war decorations, meant that they were elite in their own minds! I think they were elite!

------------------

~Veni Vidi Vici~

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PraetorianXXI:

I soon as i entered this discussion forum i saw that everyone thinks they are king ****, acting all smart and everything trying to make use of the english language as if they knew to an extent that they had Doctorate.

Ahh, all the little games that you all play, trying to be people you aren't, just because i said "lalala" once is not a viable reason to go off at someone!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's funny, I'm relatively new to this forum, but I have never once been spoken to in a non-courteous manner. Hmm...I wonder why? Do you suppose it could be because I behave with courtesy and respect myself?

My advice to you, PraetorianXXI, take it or leave it. Start showing a little respect to the other posters here, else you probably won't last long on this board. If you don't believe me, try reading the "Rules & Policies" that you agreed to when you signed up.

The bottom line is, if you are interested in discussing Combat Mission and you are able to conduct yourself with civility then this board is a great place to be. If not, perhaps it would be better to just leave, your behavior is really rather boring.

John-SJ

Tell me what have i done to insult anyone other than "lalala" which Freyland over there started insulting me from!!!

I dont count that as a viable reason!!!

And im not gonna sit round idoly, watching my name being disreputed!!!

Also you read the conversation and try to comprehend it before you accuse someone of doing something, THATS COMMON COURTESY!!!

------------------

~Veni Vidi Vici~

I have no trouble at all comprehending this thread or the others you have participated in. I will not play your baiting game to tell you what you've said to insult or disrespect others, I *hope* you have enough intellegence to know that for yourself. And if not....

John-SJ

All right you guys...break it up!

huh,who threw that?...I mean it!

someone's going to call the cops!

Aw hell,c'mon guys,....seriously!

wink.gif

Wait a minute, IS she 16 or WAS she 16? How long are we talking about here, 'cause if she's been gone long enough she could be legal now! And do vampires count as dead? Since they're technically UNdead then it wouldn't be necrophilia would it? And hell some of them are hundreds of years old! They are a pain in the neck though.

As for the "quiet" part, I've been married for 29 years now ... biggrin.gif

Joe

Lol! Only been married for 3 years myself, but I could somehow be happy if she maintained her good, corpse-like looks 'eternally'. Cannot say the same for myself, unfortunately.

As far as your question about her sister and how long she has been a corpse, well you continue to impress me with your sharp insight. I will have to dig her up and check for you. cool.gif

Jonathan

I will not give up to incorrect information, JOHN go and quote all the insults that i have made, come back then tell me them, im not baiting you! Dont like the truth do you? It hurts doesn't it? Well tough, building on false information isn't a good hobby to take up son!

Im willing for a truce (Israeli vs Palestein style) biggrin.gif , im cool with whatever, but if you start something i will stand proud and fight you all the way to the grave!

------------------

~Veni Vidi Vici~

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CRourke:

This sorta stuff is always amusing, I just wish it had its own forum so I didn't have to see it here.

Chris

(who is the match of Alexander, Hannibul, Trtad, Napoleon, Lee, and Rommel, put together)

(no really)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SHAFT!!! He's on bad motha...