Now that's just Weird!

Guest PeterNZ

Guest PeterNZ

I open up the CMMC map article thing, and what do i see?? My Home city!

Wellington New Zealand!

Why?! Weird! Spooky! Rather Cool tho smile.gif

For those who are interested, i live about 1km west of the west side, middle of the map smile.gif

PeterNZ

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>For those who are interested, i live about 1km west of the west side, middle of the map<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, but what's the eight digit coordinate?

Disclaimer: Remember locations provided could subject you to sustained Hotseat CM sessions and malt beverage barrages from raiding Australian war parties. smile.gif

------------------

desert rat wannabe

Guest Madmatt

Hey Fionn! You got those co-ordinates for this Tomahawk launch you requested yet? And why the hell am I targetting New Zeland when everyones knows the target is in Kansas City! wink.gif

Umm, never mind... biggrin.gif

Madmatt...

Dragging the High road down in the muck for 94 years...

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

Nah,he's holding out on me...

I was wondering if we could just area target that insignificant little island with a few tactical nukes? If he's still alive after that and posts we just repeat as needed.

Whadya think Matt?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PeterNZ:

I live about 1km west of the west side, middle of the map smile.gif

PeterNZ<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Peter

That would be in Brooklyn then? smile.gif I'm in Kelburn just past the Varsity. Hotseat sometime?

Regards

Jon

------------------

Ubique

Guest PeterNZ

Nono, I'm in Aro Valley, and would love a PBEM some time or a hotseat JonS (my icq 1249731)

And as for grid coords, well I ain't going to provide them to stop those intended arty strikes :> .. mind you this valley is pretty steep, i should be safe enough hehe.

PeterNZ

Guest TOBRUK

Well, would just look at that! There must be, what ? ten or twelve people in NZ, and 2 of them are right here on this board. wow!

smile.gifsmile.gif

my my Tom, aren't we full of wit today ? wink.gif

Just keep it down in the cheap seats, and keep inhaling that smoke biggrin.gif

Jon

------------------

Ubique

Guest PeterNZ

Q: How do australians find sheep in long grass?

A: very well thank you smile.gif

Q: How do you circumsize a hill billy?

A: Kick his sister in the jaw smile.gif

PeterNZ

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Well, would just look at that! There must be, what ? ten or twelve people in NZ, and 2 of them are right here on this board. wow! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah and the other couple of million are over here smile.gif and hey that last joke at Tasmanians expense was totally uncalled for I have a couple living next door to me and their perfectly normal just a couple of siblings and their three kids....

Geez, I make those coordinates somewheres near Pocatello, Idaho. ... guess I better hit those exercises again. biggrin.gif

BTW hats off to JonS on a super job on the map-reading primer.

------------------

Always with the negative waves, Moriarty, always with the negative waves — Oddball

Originally posted by TOBRUK:

Well, would just look at that! There must be, what ? ten or twelve people in NZ, and 2 of them are right here on this board. wow

---------------------------------------------

Also Grandpa but I live in

smile.gifCHRISTCHURCH smile.gif

By the way I may be shifting house do I think POSITIVE that CM will arrive before

shift or NEGATIVE advise Battlefront of new address. Plus we down under have this postal wait and expense so I smile.gif suggest smile.gif that downunder orders be shipped 14 days B4 other orders are processed LOL

Gramps